Thursday, January 12, 2012

Random Tidbits

Male dogs have nipples just like men do.

When I ask what fluffy eats I mean everything. Please
include all treats and “chewies”.

Dogs, cats and many other species will mate with their
siblings. They do not care.

I see many rodents. Many people are attached to their rodent
pets. Please don’t ask my other clients why they would take “just a
(mouse, rat, hamster, etc) to the vet.”

When an animal that is house broken begins urinating inside
the house, don’t assume they have a behavior problem.

I will not euthanize an animal for convenience. I am sorry
fluffy is a burden to you when you decide to move.

Please, for the love of all, don’t show me your rash, cut,
lump, etc. I went to vet school to examine all other species. My medical
knowledge makes it highly probable that I know what you have, and I am grossed
out by icky humans.

1 comment:

  1. If you've lost a family member or pet, and your other pet is acting differently, do not assume it's "mourning".

    ReplyDelete